So what do the rich do every day that the poor don’t do? Drawing from the study by Tom Corley, Dave Ramsey summed up the differences between the habits of the rich and the poor. Here are 15 things the rich do differently from the poor:
- 86% of wealthy love to read vs. 26% of poor.
- 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% of poor.
- 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.
- 80% of wealthy make Happy Birthday calls vs. 11% of poor.
- 67% of wealthy write down their goals vs. 17% of poor.
- 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs. 2% of poor.
- 67% of wealthy watch one hour or less of TV every day vs. 23% of poor.
- 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% of poor.
- 79% of wealthy network five hours or more each month vs. 16% of poor.
- 84% of wealthy believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% of poor.
- 86% of wealthy believe in lifelong educational self-improvement vs. 5% of poor.
- 74% of wealthy teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% of poor.
Leave a Comment