According to personal finance hub WalletHub, “while the bulk of the attention is rightfully paid to the candidates themselves, there remains a great deal that we can learn about the very voters supporting them and thus each candidate’s message. One issue in particular, personal finance, encapsulates the economic struggles endured by much of the populous in recent years and can, in turn, be condensed into an easily digestible three-digit number known as a credit score.” WalletHub just released a nationally representative survey. Here are the interested financial tidbids:
- Almost 60% of John Kasich supporters have excellent credit scores – the highest percentage of any candidate. Marco Rubio supporters came in second, at 58%.
- Almost 26% of Hillary Clinton supporters have bad credit, the most of any candidate. She is followed by supporters of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, at 22% and 20%, respectively.
- When it comes to fair credit, Ted Cruz has the most supporters in that credit range (almost 1 out of 5).
- 97% of Bernie Sanders supporters believe climate change is real, followed by 96% of Hillary Clinton supporters.
- Only 50% of Ted Cruz supporters and 65% of Donald Trump supporters believe in climate change.
Life Insurance says
Interesting info thanks really great more on please